Incorporating my business. Were all Florida government websites last updated in 1994?
Cashier at Target: “Hi, how are you today?” Me: “Great thanks, and you?” Cashier: “Good good, and how’s your day been so far?” Me: “Uh… “
So this is how Twitter will monazite? http://tinyurl.com/bgpuwg Mention Skittles in yer toots and they’ll appear on the skittles.com. #Lame
Orlando ppl - What’s a good dim sum place in town?
Can’t decide which of the remaining Top Chef’s I hate least.
Windows Gurus? Microsoft’s me-too syndrome is getting a bit sad. #appleenvy http://twitpic.com/1orr6
Someone on CNN just compared Obama to Kanye West. Really??
So, fix economy, healthcare, education, energy, cut deficit in half, & cure cancer. I guess that’s a good start.
Got 1st unemployment check today. My ‘09: Turned 30, laid off. On the plus side- I’m all caught up on BSG & have grown out a sweet beard.
Jason Permenter came up with a new meme for us to do together! I did it and it changed my life. So shouldn’t yours as well.
1. In the shower that’s closest to you RIGHT NOW, find and write down the brand name of the first product you find. It doesn’t matter which one, but it has to be the FIRST ONE you see.
2. Pick up the book closest to where you are, whether it’s at home or work. Open up to page 47, and write down the last 4 words on the page.
3. Figure out what the main ingredient (by volume) from the last meal you ate was (you can choose two, if there’s a tie. This is essential). Note the AVERAGE WEB-SAFE COLOR HEXADECIMAL HTML CODE of that ingredient. It doesn’t matter which color it is, as long as it’s the average.
4. Next time you’re in a taxi, write down the driver’s ID number from his or her identification plaque. If you don’t live anywhere near a taxi service, or if you don’t plan on being in one in the next few minutes, you can just use the last 5 digits of your Social Security number. It doesn’t matter what the numbers are, even if they’re slightly embarrassing, but they have to be the LAST FIVE.
5. The name of the first person you ever kissed, plus what you might approximate their current weight to be, even if you haven’t seen them in years and years. This has to be in POUNDS.
6. Convert their weight into kilograms, then BACK into pounds. You have to use Google to find out the conversion equation for this, but it’s worth it. This is essential, and has to be done JUST like this: pounds —> kilograms —> pounds. IMPORTANT, YOU’LL SEE!
7. Find the subject line of the last email you received from your Best Friend, and pick the FIRST WORD.
8. Write all of this down in one place, on ONE piece of paper. It doesn’t matter where you write it, but you MUST write it down on paper, and it has to be on ONE piece only.
9. Go to THIS RANDOM PHOTO SITE, and save whatever image comes up, no matter what it is.
10. Open up the image in Adobe Photoshop CS3 or earlier (do NOT use CS4! THIS IS IMPORTANT. You may use MSPaint or the equivalent, if you have to. IMPORTANT!). type out each item line-by-line on your list in Trebuchet MS, right-justified, on the right half of the photo. If you don’t have Trebuchet MS installed on your system, you can use Arial or anything else. But it has to be the first font you think of. IMPORTANT!
11. Repost this everywhere and tag everyone you know on Memebook™! New meme
Can someone explain how a twitterer with only 7 updates has over 8k followers? Is it just reciprocal adds? http://twitter.com/Odd_World
Also, I’m confused by this guy who added me: http://tinyurl.com/aknpmo Real person or bad impression of Gary Vaynerchuk? #EmptyAphorisms
I’m very impressed with the production creativity on the Oscars
Prepping for a garage sale tomorrow. I’m so domesticated.
Strange feeling to be hanging out downtown in the middle of a weekday.
John @hodgman on Battlestar Galactica as… John Hodgman. Genius!
Happy 200th: Charles Darwin & Abraham Lincoln
Aaand there it is.